WD aquatect is a two-component, solvent free, epoxy resin, system formulated from carefully selected resins, it’s supplied in pre-weighed units of the correct proportions and is ready to mix and use on site.
- Impervious: Provides an excellent moisture barrier to rising damp
- Moisture tolerant: Can be applied to substrates with high levels of humidity present.
- High bond strength: Excellent surface adhesion properties
- Ease of application: Can be applied by brush or roller
- Cost effective: Avoids costly programmed delays
- Designed to function as residual moisture suppressant on cementitious surfaces.
- Can be used to produce a surface damp proof membrane to allow early installation of floor coverings.
- Can be applied to substrate recording up to 97% RH (Relative Humidity)
- Ideal for use in extensions and repairs to existing structures and in new construction projects