Surf is a laboratory device for testing the surface electrical resistivity of concrete based on the four-probe (Wenner-Array) technique. Surf. These measurements are used to estimate the resistance of chloride penetration in the concrete. This shows the qualitative relationship between the rapid chloride penetrability test (RCPT) and the surface electrical resistivity of concrete. This device can also be used for durability-based quality control of concrete and for monitoring the service life design of a structure.
- Performance-based quality control of concrete
- Estimation of chloride diffusion of concrete
- Service life design of concrete structures
- Crack detection in concrete
- Water content of fresh concrete