Hydrostop Sealer is a clear, water-based sprayable liquid which activates a water-repellent effect on the surfaces of concrete, brick, mortar and masonry. Hydrostop Sealer works better and lasts longer than conventional sealers because it contains a unique blend of silane and siloxane compounds which chemically react with silicates below the surface of the substrate. This reaction forms an insoluble, water-repellent barrier within the surface that cannot wear away, fade, yellow, crack or peel. The finished application is virtually invisible, leaving the surface with its original appearance and breathability. Use Hydrostop Sealer over Hydrostop Coating as a part of the Hydrostop Restore & Protect System™ to increase value and performance of that system.
- Is cost-effective and outlasts other sealers
- Provides excellent water repellency and keeps water out of your structure
- Does not change the appearance of the surface
- Works as a chloride screen to protect against damage from de-icing salts, sea water, etc.
- Helps to protect reinforcing steel from corrosion
- Resists acid rain and other chemicals
- Helps to prevent freeze or thaw damage
- Resists mildew and moss formation, rust stains and efflorescence
- Requires no special tools to apply
- Can be used for outdoor or indoor and enclosed applications with minimal odor