FOAMGLAS® TAPERED:A Cut-To-Fall / Cut-To-Slope Insulation System
FOAMGLAS® TAPERED ROOF SYSTEM (TRS) is a cut-to-fall / cut-to-slope insulation system for flat roofs and floors. Depending on the requirements, the insulation is available in various
slopes to assure good drainage.
With FOAMGLAS® TAPERED ROOF the roof can be engineered to be lighter and safer without the problems associated with standing / ponding water. Often the need for a separate
screed to falls is eliminated reducing materials and labor.
- No vapor barrier, no mechanical fastening
- Great functional safety with long-term experience
- High compressive strength
- High dimensional stability
- Provides additional bracing to profiled sectional sheeting structures
- Resistance to wind suction
- Safety through non-combustibility
- System designs are provided free of charge
|Dimensions in mm||Standard gradients||Type of slabs|
|600 x 450 mm||1.1 % - 1.7 % - 2.2 %||