Matrackare mats that represents a complete and highly efficient solution for acoustic pollution and vibration insulating necessities among the transportby-rail field.
The Matrack line includes a wide range of rubber mats with different physical and mechanical features for the most common applications under "ballast" and under "floating slab". Thanks to
their special structure of rubber fibers and granules, to their wide range of densities and thicknesses availability, these mats are able to satisfy the most different vibration insulating needs.
MATRACK under ballast
This application is the ideal in order to reduce the vibrations produced by the railway track to the environment and, in the same time, to increase the ballast durability by reducing the
mechanical stress on it.
MATRACK under concrete slab
This provides a complete coating of the concrete base track, made with Matrack panels, that allows the "rail system" to float above the support base mitigating thus the vibrations and the
noise towards the ground
- High mitigation performances
- High quality price/ ratio
- Self-draining product and ice resistant; long durability
- Mat dimensions available upon customers’ request
- Tramways and Underground: under concrete slab or ballast
- Passengers railway or High-Speed railway:under concrete slab or ballast
- Rail freight transport: under ballast