Products of the Gy-wall range are designed to ensure high acoustic and thermal insulation performances, and can be used for relining walls and ceilings through different types of panel
Rewall is a pre-coupled panel comprising various combinations of polyester fibre, rubber and plasterboard layers. The panels can be used in cavity walls or to reinforce existing walls and
ceilings for restoration purposes.
Mustwall B is a pre-coupled panel composed of a rubber layer of various thicknesses and a plasterboard layer, ideal for relining existing walls or ceilings.
- High thermal and acoustic insulation
- Relining of existing walls
- Durability and stability
- Easy and quick application
- Acoustic and thermal correction of partition walls and ceilings in homes
- Applicable in existing environments where building works cannot be carried out
- Relining of existing walls without having to use the traditional metal structure