The Sylcer range includes innovative and highly performing products suitable for the acoustic restoration of existing structures, during building restructuring, for ceramic floor finishes.
Sylcer is a high-density regenerated rubber mat composed of low-thickness SBR and EPDM rubber that reduces impact sound transmission in conformity to Italian Prime Ministerial
Decree of 05/12/1997.
- Can be applied directly beneath ceramic or stone finishes
- Can be placed directly above old floor finishes without any demolition required
- Restructuring of ceramic or natural stone floor finishes
- Acoustic correction of existing floors in accordance with regulatory provisions
- Applicable on heated floors