HYDROTHANE HDT is a four-pack solvent free polyurethane floor topping system formulated from carefully selected resins, activators and a unique formulation of hardwearing, high
strength aggregates. The product is laid by trowel at a typical thickness of 9mm.
- Durable: excellent abrasion resistance, low maintenance costs
- Chemically resistant: excellent resistance to a wide range of chemicals
- Seamless: eliminates potential sources of failure
- Non-slip: non-slip surface for vehicular and pedestrian traffic
- Hard wearing: unique aggregate formulation provides an incredibly hard wearing floor screed
- Suitable for use as a floor topping in aggressive environments including chemical process areas, steelworks, food and drink manufacturing areas, dairies, breweries, plating shops, abattoirs, engineering shops, production lines, workshops and warehouse areas.