Lapidolith is a colorless solution of chemically active hardening agents of the fluosilicate family. Containing sophisticated wetting agents, penetration into the cementitious matrix is more
effective than conventional hardeners resulting in a hardening and dustproofing in depth.
- Acid/alkali resistant: Treated surfaces are strongly resistant to most organic acids and alkalis, organic & inorganic chemicals, oils and greases.
- Hygienic: Treated surfaces will not support growth of mildew and fungi.
- Hardens/dustproofs: penetrates concrete floors to harden and dustproof
- Wear resistant: improves wear resistance of concrete & terrazzo floors
- Easy clean: Cleaning maintenance is greatly improved
- Suitable new or aged concrete and terrazzo floors
- Particularly effective on floors in warehouses, aircraft hangers, commercial garages, chemical installations, hospitals, breweries, schools, dairies, bakeries, canning factories, laundries, textile mills, industrial plants etc.
- Applied, by brush or suitable spray equipment, on vertical surfaces of bridges, walls, pre-cast panels and columns working from the top down