Krystol T1 & T2 system is a surface-applied crystalline waterproofing treatment for new and existing concrete structures that is used to protect against the ingress of water. It is a dry powder, that when mixed with water becomes a coating that is applied to the inner or outer sides of a concrete structure.
- Completely eliminates the need for costly and labor-intensive surface-applied membranes
- Is ideal for below grade applications, reservoirs and pipelines and can withstand high hydrostatic pressure
- The waterproofing is not affected by surface wear or abrasion and will never require re-application
- Self-seals micro-cracks and stops water ingress
- Safe for contact with potable water and Certified by NSF to NSF/ANSI Standard 61 Drinking Water System Components – Health Effects
- Prevents corrosion