In order to increase the track vibration insulation and to improve the life of the ballast track, Isolgomma has designed a range of pads, named Slitrack, to apply directly under the sleeper of
the track both on Ballast and concrete platform application.
The Slitrack pads can be glued on the base and on the sides of the sleeper or they can be drowned during the casting of the sleeper in the concrete.
The particular structure of high density SBR rubber granules and fibers, gives to these Slitrack sleeper pads an excellent insulating capacity and a good mechanical protection effect of the
The Slitrack line can be used with excellent environmental insulating results on Tramways and Undergrounds, and on rail Freight transport and/or High-Speed railways.
- Mitigation and mechanical protection performances
- Excellent quality/price ratio
- Self-draining and ice-resistant product; long durability
- Tramway and Metro: over concrete slab or ballast
- Passengers railways or High-Speed railways: over concrete slab or ballast
- Rail Freight transport: over ballast.