Truegrip BN surfacing system is a high performance epoxy binder intended for professional use in external applications. Truegrip BN can be hand or machine applied together with
decorative or anti-skid aggregates and is ideal for resurfacing highways, driveways and foodpaths with either bituminous, concrete, metal or wood surfaces.
- Antiskid: High friction antislip finishes can be achieved
- Epoxy resin based: Excellent adhesion onto a range of substrates including asphalt, concrete, metal, and wood
- Fast cure: ready to receive vehicular traffic in hours
- Durable: excellent abrasion resistant and resistant to petrol diesel, chemicals, and salt
- Used for direct application to asphalt surfaces
- For application to concrete, metal, or wood surfaces, a primer is required.
- Truegrip BN is supplied as two separate components, which are mixed in equal proportions, spread and aggregate is then broadcast onto the surface.
- The resin is allowed to cure and any excess aggregate removed.