Krytonite Swelling Waterstop is a synthetic rubber waterstop specially designed for waterproofing construction joints in concrete construction. Krytonite Swelling Waterstop swells up to 1000% of its original volume to seal the construction joint and stop water. Suitable for use with regular ground water as well as salt and sulfate contaminated water, Krytonite is extremely durable and will not deteriorate over time, even when subjected to repeated wetting and drying cycles. Krytonite is fully compatible with Kryton’s Krystol Internal Membrane (KIM) Admixture, and is a part of the Krystol Waterstop System (KWS).
- High-performance swelling – even in contaminated water
- Flexible and easy to install using Krytonite Adhesive
- Resistant to high hydrostatic pressure
- Proven water stopping performance to 0.8 MPa (8 Bar)
- Extremely durable – will not deteriorate even with repeated wetting and drying cycles
- Innovative trapezoid shape resists dislodgement and allows better concrete consolidation
- Controlled swelling allows for concrete strength development in advance of swelling pressure