Truegrip BT & EP are two pack epoxy resin based surfacing systems, which are broadcast with a specially selected refractory PSV 70 Grade Calcined Bauxite aggregate (1-3 mm for road
- Antiskid: High friction antislip finishes can be achieved
- Epoxy resin based: Excellent adhesion onto a range of substrates including asphalt, concrete, metal, and wood
- Fast cure: ready to receive vehicular traffic in hours
- Durable: excellent abrasion resistant and resistant to petrol diesel, chemicals, and salt
- Suitable for external applications
- Ideal for surfacing highways with either bituminous or concrete surfaces.
- Used to minimize the risk of skid on areas such as sharp bends, approaches to and across major junctions, gradients, roundabouts, traffic, signals, pedestrian, crossings, and railway level crossings.