HYDROTHANE CG is a four-pack solvent free polyurethane coving screed formulated from carefully selected resins, activators and specially graded high strength aggregates. The product
is laid with a coving trowel between 3mm and 6mm thickness. There is also an antibacterial grade of Hydrothane CG available.
- Durable: excellent abrasion resistance, low maintenance costs
- Chemically resistant: excellent resistance to a wide range of chemicals
- Seamless: eliminates potential sources of failure
- Hygienic: prevents the build-up of dirt and detritus at perimeter walls and upstands
- The product is used in conjunction with Conren’sHydrothane range of polyurethane screeds whenever there is a requirement for coving.