FLOORPLATE is a hard, non-dusting, specially selected graded synthetic refractory oxide aggregate. The purpose is to case harden by impregnation, forming the wearing course directly
as an integral part of the base concrete, eliminating any risk of separation, cracking, crazing or dusting.
By case hardening the wearing surface with Floorplate, savings in overall slab costs may be achieved due to the ever rising cost of cement.
- Case Hardened Surface: heavy wear resistant
- Durable: long lasting floor finish
- Non-dusting: easy clean, dust free surface
- Water Resistant: withstands exposed wet conditions
- Economic: savings on overall slab costs
- Used for areas of general industrial purpose, and warehouses
- Suitable for areas of heavy wear and those exposed to wet conditions