PC® CARBOCOMP TEXTILE 225 unidirectional carbon fiber textile with carbon fibers in the longitudinal direction used for the shear strengthening of constructions. These carbon fiber textiles are impregnated with the PC® 5800 CARBO epoxy resin and applied on the surface that has to be reinforced. This textile is protected against pollution by membrane.
Weight: 225 g/m2
- High tensile strength and stiffness
- Easy to apply
- Very little creep
- Flexible in use
- Excellent corrosion, acid and alkali resistance
- High durability
- Little thermal expansion
- Maintenance free, does not corrode
- Increase of the bearing capacity of columns from bridges, buildings. Increase of the shear strength of beams. For example in the following cases:
- Repair of the original bearing capacity, like after a fire or corrosion of the rebars.
- To increase the load bearing capacity of beams and columns.
- To repair errors during construction.